Advertisements


We are sorry, the requested page does not exist




Palace denies 'pork' for lawmakers in 2017 budget - The Manila Times

Palace denies 'pork' for lawmakers in 2017 budget - The Manila Times.....»»

Category: newsSource:  googlenewsRelated NewsJan 5th, 2017

Palace, solon insist 2017 budget pork-free

Palace, solon insist 2017 budget pork-free.....»»

Category: newsSource:  thestandardRelated NewsJan 5th, 2017

SC to Palace, AFP, Marcoses: Explain in 10 days hasty Marcos burial

SC to Palace, AFP, Marcoses: Explain in 10 days hasty Marcos burial.....»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsNov 30th, 2016

Pork-tainted solons next target — Palace

Pork-tainted solons next target — Palace.....»»

Category: newsSource:  thestandardRelated NewsAug 21st, 2016

Local execs in drugs can explain after their names are revealed – Palace - Sun.Star

Local execs in drugs can explain after their names are revealed – Palace - Sun.Star.....»»

Category: newsSource:  googlenewsRelated NewsAug 4th, 2016

To Avoid Repeat of GMA Case, Recto Files Bills Putting All PCSO Funds into Health, Away From Palace Hands

With the Supreme Court’s dismissal of the charges against former President Arroyo for illegally diverting PCSO funds, Senator Ralph Recto has filed bills in the Senate placing state lottery income “beyond the reach of the...The post To Avoid R.....»»

Category: newsSource:  metrocebuRelated NewsJul 21st, 2016

Palace: Ban on official trips part of diminished ties with Canada

Malacañang's memorandum barring officials from traveling to Canada is in line with the administration's policy of reducing ties with Ottawa over the delay in the shipping out of garbage shipped to the Philippines by a Canadian company, the president's spokesman said Sunday......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated News5 hr. 3 min. ago

Boycott Canada? Palace stops government trips, deals

Following the recall of Philippine diplomats last week, President Duterte has banned government officials from traveling to Canada, citing as reason the delay in the return of 69 container vans of waste to Ottawa......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated News15 hr. 3 min. ago

No corruption issue in MWSS revamp – Palace

Corruption was not the reason behind the movement of officials at the Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System (MWSS), a Malacañang official said......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated News15 hr. 3 min. ago

Palace hints Trillanes may end up in jail

Outgoing Sen. Antonio Trillanes IV may end up behind bars if he is found to have masterminded the “Ang Totoong Narcolist” video linking President Duterte, his family and friends to the drug trade, Malacañang said yesterday......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated News15 hr. 3 min. ago

Palace to Trillanes: Good luck, good riddance

Palace to Trillanes: Good luck, good riddance.....»»

Category: newsSource:  thestandardRelated News15 hr. 37 min. ago

Palace appoints MinDA OIC

DAVAO CITY (MindaNews/25 May) – Malacanang has appointed an officer-in-charge of the Mindanao Development Authority (MinDA) in place of Secretary Datu Abul Khayr Alonto who died of heart complications on May 9. Executive Secretary signed the appointment of lawyer Nathaniel D. Dalumpines, assistant secretary for Mindanao Concerns, on May 20 to ensure “the continuous and […].....»»

Category: newsSource:  mindanewsRelated News20 hr. 3 min. ago

Palace to Trillanes: Good luck with possible jail time after ‘Bikoy’ revelation

Malacañang on Friday slammed anew Sen. Antonio Trillanes IV, saying the opposition lawmaker should prepare himself for the possibility of being put behind bars again after he was linked to an alleged effort to oust President Rodrigo Duterte......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsMay 25th, 2019

Waste shipments flow roiled Palace

Waste shipments flow roiled Palace.....»»

Category: newsSource:  thestandardRelated NewsMay 25th, 2019

Palace: Philippines not other countries’ dumping ground

The Philippines is not a dumping ground of Canada or any other country, presidential spokesman Salvador Panelo said yesterday, after authorities seized mixed plastic waste from Hong Kong recently......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsMay 24th, 2019
Category: newsSource:  manila_shimbunRelated NewsMay 24th, 2019

Palace calls for vigilance amid new trash shipment from Hong Kong

Malacañang called on all concerned government agencies to remain vigilant against trash coming from foreign countries......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsMay 24th, 2019

Palace: Accuser must support new claims

Malacañang wants Peter Joemel Advincula, the man who claims to be behind the viral anti-Duterte videos, to present proof that would substantiate his claims against the opposition......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsMay 23rd, 2019
Category: newsSource:  manila_shimbunRelated NewsMay 23rd, 2019
Category: newsSource:  manila_shimbunRelated NewsMay 23rd, 2019