Advertisements


MECQ not for lack of ayuda – IATF

Cabinet Secretary Karlo Nograles denied yesterday that the lack of funds for cash aid or ayuda forced the government to downgrade the quarantine status in Metro Manila and two other areas despite sustained high COVID-19 infections......»»

Category: newsSource: philstar philstarAug 22nd, 2021

Bagong Covid-19 cases, papalo ng 20,000 bawat araw — DOH-FASSTER

MECQ na sa Meto Manila, Laguna at Bataan simula Sabado, August 21 hanggang August 31, ayon sa desisyon ng IATF. Ibig sabihin, walang ayuda mula sa national government  at magpapatupad na lang ng mga “granular lockdowns” sa mga lugar na maraming positibo. Bumababa na ang mga bagong infections sa NCR sa tatlong linggong paghihigpit , […] The post Bagong Covid-19 cases, papalo ng 20,000 bawat araw — DOH-FASSTER appeared first on Bandera......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsAug 20th, 2021

Acting Mayor Rama prepares EO for MECQ extension

CEBU CITY, Philippines — Cebu City Acting Mayor Michael Rama is preparing to issue an Executive Order (EO) to lay down policies for the extended modified enhanced community quarantine (MECQ).  The Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) has maintained an MECQ for Cebu City until August 31, 2021.  Rama said that though he did not expect the […] The post Acting Mayor Rama prepares EO for MECQ extension appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsAug 13th, 2021

11 localities in Cebu province back to MECQ

CEBU CITY, Philippines – At least 11 localities in Cebu province were reverted to Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ) to stem the increasing cases of COVID-19. Several mayors here announced on social media that starting Wednesday, August 11, the Capitol and the Regional Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Disease (IATF) will […] The post 11 localities in Cebu province back to MECQ appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsAug 10th, 2021

Cebu quarantine restrictions downgraded

Malacañang has approved the recommendation of the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-MEID) to downgrade Cebu Province’s modified enhanced community quarantine (MECQ) classification to general community quarantine with heightened restrictions. A portion of IATF Resolution 130-D released Sunday said “The Province of Cebu shall be placed under GCQ until 15 […] The post Cebu quarantine restrictions downgraded appeared first on Daily Tribune......»»

Category: newsSource:  tribuneRelated NewsAug 2nd, 2021

IATF reclassifies Cebu province to GCQ

Malacañang has approved the recommendation of the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-MEID) to downgrade Cebu Province’s Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ) classification to General Community Quarantine (GCQ) with heightened restrictions. “The Province of Cebu shall be placed under GCQ until 15 August 2021, without prejudice to their reclassification as […] The post IATF reclassifies Cebu province to GCQ appeared first on Daily Tribune......»»

Category: newsSource:  tribuneRelated NewsAug 2nd, 2021

MECQ: What to expect

CEBU CITY, Philippines — The island of Cebu will be placed under modified enhanced community quarantine (MECQ) starting August 1 to 15, 2021. Although some local government units (LGU) including Mandaue City and Lapu-Lapu City have issued appeals to the National Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) over the decision, but so far, none have received a […] The post MECQ: What to expect appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsJul 30th, 2021

Unified Cebu agrees to implement MECQ

CEBU CITY, Philippines — All local government units (LGUs) in Cebu will be implementing the Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ) that the Interagency Task Force (IATF) has recommended here. The mayors of all LGUs met with Cebu Governor Gwendolyn Garcia and Presidential Assistant to the Visayas, Secretary Michael Lloyd Dino, in an emergency meeting on […] The post Unified Cebu agrees to implement MECQ appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsJul 30th, 2021

IATF recommendation: Entire Cebu under MECQ

  CEBU CITY, Philippines—The National Interagency Task Force (IATF) has recommended placing the entire Cebu under Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ) from August 1 to 15, 2021.  This amid the revelation on July 29, 2021, that the province has 32 recorded Delta Variant cases of the Covid-19.  READ: DOH: 32 Delta variant cases detected in […] The post IATF recommendation: Entire Cebu under MECQ appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsJul 30th, 2021

No appeal: Cebu City still to review MECQ policies

CEBU CITY, Philippines — Cebu City will not be appealing to the national Interagency Task Force (IATF) over their recommendation to place the city under Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ) from August 1 to 15, 2021. Rama could not provide a definite decision on the MECQ status because he said the city needs to review […] The post No appeal: Cebu City still to review MECQ policies appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsJul 30th, 2021

Iloilo City placed under MECQ

The Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases has issued IATF resolution number 116-C placing the entire Iloilo City under modified enhanced community quarantine (MECQ) from 23 to 31 May 2021 amid the spike in coronavirus diseases (COVID-19) cases. The agency, at the same time, also ruled that Apayao, Benguet and Cagayan […] The post Iloilo City placed under MECQ appeared first on Daily Tribune......»»

Category: newsSource:  tribuneRelated NewsMay 23rd, 2021

IATF eyes industries to be reopened in MECQ areas

The government is willing to further reopen some industries in areas under modified enhanced community quarantine to allow more people to work and address hunger caused by prolonged lockdowns, a Cabinet official said......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsMay 10th, 2021

DILG says ayuda distribution to continue amid shift to MECQ

"Though more people are now back to work, the Ayuda is a commitment of government and will continue to be distributed despite the change in quarantine classification.".....»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsApr 15th, 2021

5 Kalinga towns, city under ECQ, MECQ

The Cordillera Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases or regional IATF placed Tabuk City in Kalinga under strictest enhanced community quarantine and four other towns under modified ECQ for two weeks starting on Monday......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsJan 22nd, 2021

Lack of coordination puts Sinulog 2021 in limbo

CEBU CITY, Philippines — The seeming lack of coordination between the Sinulog 2021 organizers and the Interagency Task Force (IATF) represented by the Emergency Operations Center (EOC) in Cebu City has put the festival in limbo. The EOC has recommended to the IATF a pre-filmed Sinulog showcase instead of a grand parade as originally planned […] The post Lack of coordination puts Sinulog 2021 in limbo appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsJan 7th, 2021

NEDA tells IATF: Manage risks, not avoid them

A strict lockdown or what is called a Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ) could cost NCR and its adjacent regions some P2.1 billion in wages a day......»»

Category: newsSource:  thestandardRelated NewsJan 6th, 2021

Place Tuguegarao under MECQ anew, IATF asked

Cagayan Gov. Manuel Mamba wants this city to revert to modified enhanced community quarantine or MECQ for 30 days amid a spike in coronavirus disease 2019 or COVID-19 cases......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsNov 24th, 2020

3 towns in Agusan Sur placed under MECQ

SAN FRANCISO, Agusan del Sur (MindaNews / 15 October) – The mayors of three towns in Agusan del Sur have placed their areas under modified enhanced community quarantine (MECQ) in a bid to prevent more coronavirus disease (COVID-19) infections. The Provincial Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) on COVID-19 has approved the move. San Francisco has been […].....»»

Category: newsSource:  mindanewsRelated NewsOct 15th, 2020

IATF extends MECQ in Nueva Vizcaya town

The Regional Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases has approved the extension of the modified enhanced community quarantine in Solano, Nueva Vizcaya until Sept. 30......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsSep 16th, 2020

Wanted: a woman

  BY JULLIE Y. DAZA     I PROMISED myself not to mention COVID-19 – there I go! – days before the latest lockdown is supposed to end. End? Some say the MECQ is not long enough. Privately, what I think is lacking is a woman’s touch in the all-male, heavily militarized IATF. Yes, sir, we […].....»»

Category: newsSource:  tempoRelated NewsAug 15th, 2020

Hiling ng jeepney driver kay Willie: idiretso na sa kanila ang P5-M ayuda para mabilis

HINDI nagustuhan ng isang reporter mula sa isang media outfit ang pag-anunsyo ni Willie Revillame na mamamahagi siya ng P5 million para sa mga drayber ng jeep na nawalan ulit ng pagkakakitaan dahil muling isinailalim sa MECQ ang Metro Manila. Naganap ito sa press briefing na isinagawa ni Peesidential Spokesperson Harry Roque na ginanap sa […] The post Hiling ng jeepney driver kay Willie: idiretso na sa kanila ang P5-M ayuda para mabilis appeared first on Bandera......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsAug 10th, 2020