Advertisements


We are sorry, the requested page does not exist




US bitter sa talo ni Roxas (Hindi maka-move on)

“YOU can go to hell State Department, you can go to hell Obama, you can go to hell EU, you can choose purgatory, puno na ang impyerno, bakit ako matatakot sa inyo?” Ito ang buwelta kagabi ni Pangulong Rodrigo Duterte sa pagtitipon ng mga lokal.....»»

Category: filipinoSource:  hatawtabloidRelated NewsOct 5th, 2016

'Mar country' no more: Roxas allies take oath with Duterte's party - Rappler

'Mar country' no more: Roxas allies take oath with Duterte's party - Rappler.....»»

Category: newsSource:  googlenewsRelated NewsSep 30th, 2016

Duterte: Expect more bombings

DAVAO CITY (MindaNews/20 Sept) – President Rodrigo R. Duterte warned of more bombings after the September 2 explosion at the night market on Roxas Avenue here where 15 died and 69 were injured. “There will be another explosion, not here but i.....»»

Category: newsSource:  mindanewsRelated NewsSep 20th, 2016

Duterte: Expect another retaliatory attack

DAVAO CITY – President Rodrigo R. Duterte said to expect another retaliatory attack in another part of Mindanao if not in Davao City, following the deadly blast of Sept. 2 at the Roxas Night Market, this city......»»

Category: newsSource:  mb.com.phRelated NewsSep 19th, 2016

PCO’s non-endorsement cancels celeb-organized Duterte rally

Only Pokemon hunters, kite flyers and strollers were present as usual at Burnham Greens in Luneta on Sunday. The supposed “peace rally” of artists and supporters of President Rodrigo Duterte&''scheduled from 4 p.m. to 12 midnight – was .....»»

Category: newsSource:  manilatimes_netRelated NewsSep 19th, 2016

Peace rally to be held at blast site

DAVAO CITY -- The Roxas Night Market will be the site of a culmination activity organized by peace groups here, to both celebrate the peace efforts of the Duterte administration and commemorate the Sept. 2 blast......»»

Category: newsSource:  mb.com.phRelated NewsSep 19th, 2016

President links Roxas to ‘narco-general’

UNFAZED by criticism at home and abroad of his campaign against illegal drugs, President Rodrigo Duterte on Friday vowed to continue running after drug traffickers, claiming it was not until his election to the presidency that the gravity of the problem w.....»»

Category: newsSource:  manilatimes_netRelated NewsSep 9th, 2016

Mayor Sara loses 2 of her 3 babies

Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte-Carpio announced yesterday that she lost two of her triplets due to stress in the wake of last week’s explosion at the night market on Roxas Ave. in Davao City......»»

Category: newsSource:  tempoRelated NewsSep 8th, 2016

Davao blast ‘the price we need to pay’ in Duterte’s war vs crime and drugs – traders

DAVAO CITY (MindaNews / 8 Sep) – Mindanao Business Council (MBC) president Vicente Lao said the Roxas Night Market blast was “the price we need to pay” while President Rodrigo R. Duterte is “waging this difficult but necessary war.....»»

Category: newsSource:  mindanewsRelated NewsSep 8th, 2016

Mayor Sara Duterte loses 2 of triplets in womb

DAVAO CITY — Three days after the Roxas night market blast in Davao City, Mayor Sara Duterte-Carpio lost two of the triplets she was carrying......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsSep 8th, 2016

Narco-politicians could be behind Friday blast at Roxas night market – PDEA

DAVAO CITY (MindaNews / 7 Sep) – The Friday explosion at the Roxas Night Market that left 14 dead and 70 injured might be perpetrated by politicians publicly named by President Rodrigo R. Duterte in his anti-illegal drugs campaign, Philippines Drug.....»»

Category: newsSource:  mindanewsRelated NewsSep 7th, 2016

Mersenaryo tutugis sa Abu Sayyaf

DAVAO CITY &'' Plano ni Pangulong Rodrigo Duterte na mag-hire ng “mercenaries” na tutugis sa Abu Sayyaf group (ASG). Una nang tinukoy na ang nasabing grupo ang siyang suspek sa pagpapasabog sa night market sa Roxas Boulevard sa lungsod. Sa nan.....»»

Category: filipinoSource:  hatawtabloidRelated NewsSep 6th, 2016

Duterte hours before the blast: “many people will kill .. but Davao is safe”

DAVAO CITY (MindaNews/05 Sept) –  Barely five hours before the blast at the night market along Roxas Avenue on Friday, President Rodrigo Duterte, the city’s mayor for 22 years, told reporters that “many people will kill but Davao is.....»»

Category: newsSource:  mindanewsRelated NewsSep 5th, 2016

Davao mayor wants Roxas bombers alive

By Funny Pearl A. Gajunera and Judy Quiros, Philippine News Agency DAVAO CITY, Sept. 5 &'8212; Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte Carpio wants authorities to get the Roxas night market blast culprit(s) alive and tell all about terror plans after Friday's explo.....»»

Category: newsSource:  mb.com.phRelated NewsSep 5th, 2016

Security concerns prevent Rody from rushing to blast site

DAVAO CITY, Philippines – No matter how much President Duterte wanted to rush to the Roxas night market that was rocked by an explosion late Friday night, th.....»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsSep 3rd, 2016

Mayor Sara: We will not be terrorized

DAVAO CITY, Philippines – Mayor Sara Duterte-Carpio yesterday said Dabawenyos would not be terrorized by the blast that rocked the popular Roxas night market.....»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsSep 3rd, 2016

‘Stay calm & uncowed’

DAVAO CITY—Mayor Sara Duterte-Carpio refused to bow down to the terror attack by suspected Abu Sayyaf jihadists and ordered the Roxas night market to reopen Sunday despite the Friday bombing that killed 14 people and hurt 67 others......»»

Category: newsSource:  thestandardRelated NewsSep 3rd, 2016

14 dead, 71 injured in Davao City blast; Duterte declares “state of lawlessness” nationwide

DAVAO CITY (MindaNews / 03 September) – Fourteen persons, including a 12-year old boy, were killed, three of them expiring at the hospital, while 71 others were injured in an explosion at the popular night market along Roxas Avenue here at ar.....»»

Category: newsSource:  mindanewsRelated NewsSep 3rd, 2016

Roxas Night market resumes tonight: Mayor Sara

Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte-Carpio announced that the Roxas night market will resume operations Saturday night, Sept. 3......»»

Category: newsSource:  mb.com.phRelated NewsSep 3rd, 2016

Duterte at blast site

President Rodrigo Duterte visits the blast site along Roxas Avenue in Davao City on Saturday dawn (Sept. 3, 2016). The blast late night on Friday (Sept. 2, 2016) left 14 people dead and injured 71 others. Mindanews Photo.....»»

Category: newsSource:  mindanewsRelated NewsSep 3rd, 2016