Advertisements


Puyat suspends Cesar Montano s projects

Puyat suspends Cesar Montano s projects.....»»

Category: entertainmentSource: pep pepMay 17th, 2018

DOT suspends Cesar Montano’s Buhay Carinderia project

Tourism Secretary Bernadette Romulo-Puyat has suspended the implementation of the P320-million “Buhay Carinderia” project of Tourism Promotions Board chief and actor Cesar Montano pending review of the Commission on Audit for not undergoing bidding......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsMay 18th, 2018

DOT suspends Cesar Montano’s Buhay Carinderia project

Tourism Secretary Bernadette Romulo-Puyat has suspended the implementation of the P320-million “Buhay Carinderia” project of Tourism Promotions Board chief and actor Cesar Montano pending review of the Commission on Audit for not undergoing bidding......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsMay 18th, 2018

Cesar Montano resigns from Tourism Promotions Board amid controversy

By Arjay L. Balinbin, Reporter Actor Cesar D. Montano has stepped down as chief operating officer (COO) of the Tourism Promotions Board (TPB) amid the controversy over his P80-million Buhay Carinderia food-promotion project with marketing agency Marylindbert International Inc. “Yes, of course,” newly appointed Tourism Secretary Bernadette Romulo-Puyat told BusinessWorld in a text message on […] The post Cesar Montano resigns from Tourism Promotions Board amid controversy appeared first on BusinessWorld......»»

Category: newsSource:  bworldonlineRelated NewsMay 22nd, 2018

Cesar Montano resigns as tourism board chief

MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) – Tourism Promotions Board (TPB) chief Cesar Montano resigned, confirmed Tourism Secretary Bernadette Romulo Puyat on Monday, May 21. Informed sources earlier told Rappler that the TPB chief operating officer has already stepped down, and Monday was his last day at work. Montano is at the center of ........»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsMay 21st, 2018

Duterte accepts Montano’s resignation as CEO of Tourism Promotions Board

President Rodrigo Duterte has accepted the resignation of Cesar Montano as chief operating officer of the Tourism Promotions Board (TPB). "Yes he has accepted it," Special Assistant to the President Christophet "Bong" Go said in a text message on Monday night. In his In his resignation letter, Montano said his courtesy resignation was "effective immediately." Tourism Secretary Bernadette Romulo-Puyat also confirmed Montano's resignation. Montano resigned on Monday amid his controversial "Buhay Carinderia" project. /atm...Keep on reading: Duterte accepts Montano’s resignation as CEO of Tourism Promotions Board.....»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsMay 21st, 2018

Questions, allegations against Cesar Montano as tourism board chief

Tourism Promotions Board COO Cesar Montano may soon be facing corruption allegations and other complaints against him as the new DOT Secretary Bernadette-Romulo Puyat probes current officials. Montano, who rose to fame as an actor, had been plagued by many complaints and issues since he was appointed in 2016. The most recent controversy is his […].....»»

Category: newsSource:  interaksyonRelated NewsMay 18th, 2018

Questions and allegations against Cesar Montano as TPB chief

Tourism Promotions Board COO Cesar Montano may soon be facing corruption allegations and other complaints against him as the new DOT Secretary Bernadette-Romulo Puyat probes current officials. Montano, who rose to fame as an actor, had been plagued by many complaints and issues since he was appointed in 2016. The most recent controversy is his […].....»»

Category: newsSource:  interaksyonRelated NewsMay 18th, 2018

The questions and allegations against Cesar Montano as TPB chief

Tourism Promotions Board COO Cesar Montano may soon be facing corruption allegations and other complaints against him as the new DOT Secretary Bernadette-Romulo Puyat probes current officials. Montano, who rose to fame as an actor, had been plagued by many complaints and issues since he was appointed in 2016. The most recent controversy is his […].....»»

Category: newsSource:  interaksyonRelated NewsMay 17th, 2018

Cesar Montano, DOT chief Romulo Puyat meet privately

Was Cesar Montano scared of facing the media? On Wednesday, May 16, Montano, the Tourism Promotions Board (TPB) Chief Operating Officer, was supposed to meet newly-sworn Department of Tourism (DOT) Secretary Bernadette Romulo Puyat at the DOT office in Makati over corruption allegations  against him. Members of the media received an ........»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsMay 17th, 2018

Duterte on Philippine Rise, TPB and Buhay Carinderia, North Korea on meeting with U.S. | Midday wRap

Today on Rappler: President Rodrigo Duterte breaks his promise to sail to the Philippine Rise or Benham Rise, to assert the country's' rights over this uncontested territory.  Tourism Secretary Bernadette Romulo Puyat says she will meet with Tourism Promotions Board or TPB chief Cesar Montano to discuss allegations of corruption in connection to ........»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsMay 16th, 2018

New tourism chief to talk to Cesar Montano over corruption allegations

MANILA, Philippines – Newly-appointed Tourism Secretary Bernadette Romulo-Puyat said on Tuesday, May 15, that she will meet with Tourism Promotions Board (TPB) head Cesar Montano to discuss allegations of corruption against him. Puyat made the statement in a news briefing on Tuesday, when asked about the allegation of Philippine Star columnist Boo Chanco ........»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsMay 15th, 2018

Cesar Montano asked to explain rushed US speech, ‘Buhay Carinderia’

Tourism Secretary Bernadette Romulo-Puyat on Tuesday said she want to speak with Tourism Promorions Board COO Cesar Montano and hear his side on some issues he is facing......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsMay 15th, 2018

Shelve Manila Bay reclamation project — Año

Interior secretary Eduardo Año on Tuesday called for the cancellation of the reclamation projects in the Manila Bay for its rehabilitation to fully succeed as he met with various government agencies. In a meeting with Environment secretary Roy Cimatu and Tourism secretary Bernadette Romulo-Puyat, Año said that continuing the reclamation projects in Manila Bay will […].....»»

Category: newsSource:  tribuneRelated NewsJan 15th, 2019

Unsolicited presents for Tinseltown’s biggest stars

As a Dollywood tradition, allow me to share the unusual kind of presents that I wish I could give some of my fave people in the biz. 'Tis the season to be cheesy. Let the "ChristMush" begin. May there be a little bit of Christmas in each day of 2019 for us all!   VILMA SANTOS. The power to teleport, so she can spread her joie de vivre around to more people. BOY ABUNDA. An invisible massager to power him up while he works nonstop. CESAR MONTANO. An anticontroversy vaccine. OGIE ALCASID. His own bridge from Manila to Australia, so he can shuttle back and forth anytime he misses his daughter in Oz. DINGDONG DANTES. A surefire formula for a baby boy after his wife ...Keep on reading: Unsolicited presents for Tinseltown’s biggest stars.....»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsDec 24th, 2018

Cesar Montano explains viral video greeting with ‘naked’ woman

  My best friend Cesar Montano seems like a "controversy magnet." But for those who really know Buboy (his nickname), he would rather keep a low profile. There are some pictures/videos that are better left unposted on social media. Unfortunately, there are just some people who are too eager to share news about something that's supposed to be a private affair. Even if we are like family, I respect Buboy's right to privacy. That's not exactly secrecy. There are just some moments in a celeb's life that are best relished away from the paparazzi. Sometimes, a healthy sign of any relationship is no sign of it on social media. It's not my style to aggravate matters by sensa...Keep on reading: Cesar Montano explains viral video greeting with ‘naked’ woman.....»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsNov 2nd, 2018

Cesar Montano’s video greeting inadvertently bares new relationship

Filipino actor Cesar Montano, a controversial former government official, became a hot topic on social media again after his video greeting to a local political featured an image of a nude woman. Reports say that the video clip was first posted by a certain Rolando Olando on Facebook, but had since been taken down. Many […] The post Cesar Montano’s video greeting inadvertently bares new relationship appeared first on Interaksyon......»»

Category: newsSource:  interaksyonRelated NewsOct 31st, 2018

Parodies of Cesar Montano’s trending video with alleged naked woman surface

A video birthday greeting of actor Cesar Montano for a politician friend took over social media recently not because of his message, but for capturing an alleged naked woman on the background. .....»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsOct 31st, 2018

Cesar Montano s birthday greeting goes viral for all the wrong reasons

MANILA, Philippines – Birthday greetings from popular personalities, be it from showbiz or from other fields, aren't normally things that go viral. Unless, of course, the said video greeting happens to include what most people are convinced to be an accidental R-18 scene.  It's precisely what happened to actor and ........»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsOct 30th, 2018

Sunshine Cruz opens up on turbulent marriage to Cesar Montano

MANILA, Philippines – Sunshine Cruz recently celebrated her newfound freedom after her annulment with Cesar Montano was granted in September 2018 , and now the actress has spoken about their long and often turbulent marriage in a tell-all interview with Pep . Sunshine and Cesar were married in September 2000, and separated in 2013 when ........»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsOct 9th, 2018

The long road to annulment for Sunshine Cruz

Actress Sunshine Cruz expressed her elation when the court finally granted her annulment with estranged husband Cesar Montano after four years of struggling in her marital relationship. Cruz shared her thoughts on Instagram, citing that she “will never forget” Sept. 18, 2018. It is the date that her appeal has been granted. A showbiz news […].....»»

Category: newsSource:  interaksyonRelated NewsSep 19th, 2018