Advertisements


Pangasinan records 5th coronavirus case

MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) – The Pangasinan Provincial Health Office (PHO) on Thursday night, March 26, said that another new case of the coronavirus disease in the province has been confirmed, bringing the total number of patients to 5. “As of 7pm tonight, there are already five confirmed COVID-19 cases”, Dr. ........»»

Category: newsSource: rappler rapplerMar 26th, 2020

Pangasinan records first coronavirus case

BAGUIO CITY, Philippines – The first Pangasinan resident to test positive of the coronavirus disease COVID-19 was from Bayambang town. The patient, however, died at the Lung Center of the Philippines Friday morning, March 20. “The patient was tested earlier this month but the results from the Department of Health came ........»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsMar 20th, 2020

Olongapo records 1st COVID-19 patient

OLONGAPO CITY, Philippines – The city health office here confirmed on Saturday, March 28, Olongapo's first case of COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus.  The patient, a 75-year-old man, is at Baypoint Hospital inside the Subic Bay Freeport Zone.  City health chief Dr Doods Bustamante said the patient ........»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated News13 hr. 49 min. ago

Pangasinan records 3 more coronavirus cases

MANILA, Philippines – Health officials in Pangasinan on Monday, March 23, announced 3 new confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus, bringing the province's total cases to 4. Anna de Guzman of the Pangasinan Provincial Health Office said 2 of the 3 cases had cough, colds, and fever – symptoms of ........»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsMar 24th, 2020

Valenzuela records first COVID-19 patient

Valenzuela City has recorded its first case of a patient testing positive for coronavirus disease 2019......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsMar 20th, 2020

Cotabato City records first COVID 19 case in R12

COTABATO CITY, March 18, 2 (PIA)-The Department of Health (DOH) Center for Health Development SOCCSKSARGEN Region confirmed on Tuesday, March 17 , the first case of 2019 coronavirus disease (COVID-.....»»

Category: newsSource:  philippinetimesRelated NewsMar 19th, 2020

Cotabato City records first COVID 19 case in R12

COTABATO CITY, March 18, 2 (PIA)-The Department of Health (DOH) Center for Health Development SOCCSKSARGEN Region confirmed on Tuesday, March 17 , the first case of 2019 coronavirus disease (COVID-.....»»

Category: newsSource:  manilanewsRelated NewsMar 18th, 2020

Pampanga records first coronavirus case

Pampanga records first coronavirus case.....»»

Category: entertainmentSource:  pepRelated NewsMar 13th, 2020

PH records 3rd case of coronavirus

A 60-year-old Chinese woman, who was among the patients being monitored by the Department of Health, was declared the third confirmed case of the novel coronavirus (nCoV) in the Philippines, Health Undersecretary Eric Domingo said Wednesday......»»

Category: newsSource:  thestandardRelated NewsFeb 5th, 2020

Chinese vs Western governance: The case of Covid-19

By Martin Jacques LONDON: In January the onslaught in the Western media, notably in the United States and the United Kingdom, against the Chinese government’s handling of the coronavirus, then an epidemic, was merciless. The Chinese government stood accused of an inhumane attitude toward its people, secrecy, a cover-up and an overwhelming concern for its […].....»»

Category: newsSource:  manilatimes_netRelated News1 hr. 35 min. ago

Navotas’ 1st confirmed COVID-19 case dies

  MANILA, Philippines – Navotas City confirmed on Saturday, March 28, its first case of COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus disease, days after the patient died.   The city has 21 persons under investigation and 125 under monitoring for the virus as of Saturday.  Earlier, 4 PUIs ........»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated News13 hr. 49 min. ago

Pangasinan coronavirus cases rise to 12

MANILA, Philippines – Pangasinan officials and the Department of Health (DOH) on Saturday evening, March 28, confirmed 4 more cases of COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus . Of these cases, one died.  This brings the total number of cases in the northern province to 12, with a ........»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated News13 hr. 49 min. ago

Pampanga COVID-19 patient dies

An elderly woman who traveled from the United States died on Thursday night after testing positive for the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). According to Mayor Jun Tetangco, the 68-year-old woman passed away at the Angeles University Foundation Medical Center (AUFMC). She was the first confirmed COVID-19 case in Apalit. “The municipality of Apalit is informing its […] The post Pampanga COVID-19 patient dies appeared first on Daily Tribune......»»

Category: newsSource:  tribuneRelated News19 hr. 14 min. ago

P420M ibibigay ng PCSO sa PhilHealth para sa COVID patients

NAKAHANDA na ang P420 milyong pondo ng Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office na ililipat sa PhilHealth para sa gastusin ng mga na-ospital dahil sa coronavirus disease 2019.  “The agency anticipated the need for emergency response and readied the funds since COVID-19 became a serious threat globally early this year, and the first case in the country […] The post P420M ibibigay ng PCSO sa PhilHealth para sa COVID patients appeared first on Bandera......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsMar 27th, 2020

PSG mulls suing Covid-hit lawmaker

The Presidential Security Group (PSG) is considering filing a case against Anti-Crime and Terrorism Community Involvement and Support Party-list Rep. Eric Go Yap for breaching Malacañang protocol by attending a meeting in the Palace on Saturday despite having symptoms for coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19). In a phone patch interview, PSG Commander Jesus Durante 3rd said […].....»»

Category: newsSource:  manilatimes_netRelated NewsMar 27th, 2020

100 households in Mandaue quarantined

MANDAUE CITY, Cebu, Philippines — Police and the Mandaue City Health Office are closing a portion of Burgos Street of Barangay Alang-Alang, Mandaue City starting Wednesday night. This is to place in quarantine households in the area after one of the residents was found to be a presumptive positive case for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). […] The post 100 households in Mandaue quarantined appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsMar 26th, 2020

Express Inn is One with the Philippines in the Fight Against COVID-19

The Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) was first reported in Wuhan, China. From there, the virus spread to affect the rest of the world; the Philippines included. Although the virus has slowed down in Wuhan and other parts of China, with their people returning to normalcy, it is not the case for the rest of the […].....»»

Category: newsSource:  metrocebuRelated NewsMar 26th, 2020

SC justice s staff member tests positive on COVID-19

SC spokesperson Brian Hosaka confirmed that a staff member of Associate Justice Amy Lazaro-Javier tested positive on the novel coronavirus, the first case recorded at the SC......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsMar 26th, 2020

Protocol on Prevention and Control of Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia (Edition 6)

(March 7, 2020, National Health Commission) *Part 1 of 2 In order to prevent and control novel coronavirus pneumonia (COVID-19), ensure “early detection, early reporting, early isolation and early treatment”, prevent the spread of the outbreak, reduce infection rate, improve treatment rate and cure rate, reduce case fatality rate, protect people’s safety and health and […].....»»

Category: newsSource:  manilatimes_netRelated NewsMar 26th, 2020

Italy s slowing coronavirus infections boost case for lockdowns

ROME, Italy – Italy's coronavirus infections rate slowed for a fourth successive day Wednesday, March 25, as fresh evidence emerged that long and painful lockdowns against pandemics will work. The latest data from the epicenter of the once-in-a-century outbreak comes with more and more nations weighing whether to shutter ........»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsMar 26th, 2020

Mabatid hopes to be cleared as cops ready case against her

CEBU CITY, Philippines — Cebu City Councilor Prisca Niña Mabatid hopes that the case the police will file against her will eventually be cleared as her intention to post the unverified information that three people died of suspected Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) was simply to reiterate public health safety. Mabatid met with Police Colonel Hector […] The post Mabatid hopes to be cleared as cops ready case against her appeared first on Cebu Daily News......»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsMar 25th, 2020