Advertisements


Girlfriend denies knowledge of Vegas plot

LAS VEGAS — The girlfriend of the Las Vegas shooter said Wednesday that she had no idea he was planning an attack on the Strip and is devastated for the vict.....»»

Category: newsSource: philstar philstarOct 5th, 2017

Girlfriend denies knowledge of Vegas plot

LAS VEGAS — The girlfriend of the Las Vegas shooter said Wednesday that she had no idea he was planning an attack on the Strip and is devastated for the vict.....»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsOct 5th, 2017

Marilou Danley denies knowledge of planned Las Vegas carnage

Marilou Danley denies knowledge of planned Las Vegas carnage.....»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsOct 5th, 2017

MGM Resorts denies liability for Las Vegas shooting, sues victims to block lawsuits – CNN News

The owner of the Mandalay Bay hotel says it bears no liability in last year’s Las Vegas concert massacre and […].....»»

Category: newsSource:  mindanaoexaminerRelated NewsJul 18th, 2018

WATCH: Matteo Guidicelli on depression

Following the recent breakdown of his girlfriend Sarah Geronimo in Las Vegas allegedly due to burn out, singer and actor Matteo Guidicelli has broken his silence on a hot topic nowadays: depression......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsJul 5th, 2018

CBCP Denies Destabilization Plot Vs. Gov’t

The Catholic Bishops’ Conference of the Philippines (CBCP) on Thursday refuted allegations of plotting to destabilize the Duterte administration. “That’s not true, definitely that’s not true. Definitely there’s no such thing. It is just a fabrication. Wherever it came from, it cannot come from the Church,” CBCP Public Affairs Committee chairman, Bishop Reynaldo Evangelista, said […].....»»

Category: newsSource:  metrocebuRelated NewsJun 29th, 2018

LeBron James nearing deadline on contract option with Cavs

By Tom Withers, Associated Press CLEVELAND (AP) — LeBron James is approaching a deadline that may be little more than a starting line. Not just for him, but for free agency around the league. The NBA’s most impactful player has until 11:59 p.m. Friday (Saturday, PHL time) to decide what to do with a $35.6 million contract option for next season with the Cleveland Cavaliers. If he declines the option, which is what’s expected to happen, James will become an unrestricted free agent and another Summer of LeBron will heat up instantly with the Los Angeles Lakers becoming a possible destination. Cleveland, too, would still be in the mix as James could sign a short-term deal with the Cavs. He has done that each season since returning in 2014. If James exercises or picks up his option, the three-time champion would be under contract next season with the Cavs, but that would not preclude the Eastern Conference champions from trading him to acquire assets to build for the future. As of late Thursday afternoon (Friday, PHL time), James had not informed the Cavs of his plans while reports about his future filled Twitter timelines and talk radio programs. The real games haven’t begun. James, who has kept a low profile on social media for months, has been on vacation with his wife and three children, giving him a chance to recover from perhaps the most exhausting season of his career and plot the next chapter. The 33-year-old has long been linked to the Lakers, partly because he has two homes in the Los Angeles area along with a film production company. There’s also the fact that the Lakers have enough salary-cap space to sign James and another maximum-contract player like Kawhi Leonard or Paul George and form a “Super Team” capable of competing with the reigning champion Golden State Warriors. The first major free-agent domino fell Thursday (Thursday night, PHL time) as George decided not to exercise his $20.7 million option for next season with Oklahoma City, a person with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity. ESPN first reported George’s decision. For now, George is set to hit the market when free agency officially begins at 12:01 a.m. Sunday, (Monday, PHL time) but he may not go anywhere. The Thunder can offer him more money and George could get a five-year, $176 million and stay in Oklahoma. It’s unclear what affect, if any, George’s decision has had on James and his plans. The two are good friends and there’s little doubt they would relish the opportunity to play together after competing against each other for years. As for Leonard, there’s little clarity on his troubled relationship with San Antonio. It remains unclear if the Spurs are willing to trade him and if they are willing to part ways with him, where he would land. For James, the dilemma is whether to leave his home again. Upon his return to Cleveland four years ago from Miami, James said it took time away to realize what he was missing. “My relationship with Northeast Ohio is bigger than basketball,” he said. “I didn’t realize that four years ago. I do now.” James also said he always felt like he would come back to Cleveland to finish his career where it began. But that was before the Akron native led the Cavs to four straight Finals and won Cleveland’s first professional sports title since 1964. If Decision 3.0 is to go, James feels content. “I came back because I felt like I had some unfinished business,” he said following Game 4 of the NBA Finals. “To be able to be a part of a championship team two years ago with the team that we had and in the fashion that we had is something I will always remember. ... It ended a drought for Cleveland of 50-plus years, so I think we’ll all remember that in sports history.” ___ AP Sports Writer Tim Reynolds in Miami contributed to this report......»»

Category: sportsSource:  abscbnRelated NewsJun 29th, 2018

Duterte denies knowledge about Ayungin incident

President Duterte said he has no knowledge of the reported harassment on Filipino soldiers by Chinese forces in the Ayungin Shoal, despite Foreign Affairs Secretary Alan Cayetano saying last week that Duterte gave him ‘strong instructions’ regarding the issue. Duterte denies knowledge about Ayungin incident President Duterte said he has no knowledge of the reported… link: Duterte denies knowledge about Ayungin incident.....»»

Category: newsSource:  manilainformerRelated NewsJun 6th, 2018

Duterte contradicts Cayetano, says he s unaware of Ayungin incident

MANILA, Philippines – Despite his own Foreign Secretary telling lawmakers he was briefed about the harassment of Philippine Navy personnel by a Chinese chopper in Ayungin Shoal, President Rodrigo Duterte now denies any knowledge of the incident. "I don't know about that incident. I was busy ........»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsJun 5th, 2018

Did Angeline Quinto, Morissette Amon laugh at Sarah Geronimo’s breakdown?

Pop princess Sarah Geronimo's recent breakdown during her Las Vegas, Nevada concert last April 29 had stars in the showbiz industry staunchly rallying behind her for support. While her coming unhinged was an object of worry by many, boyfriend Matteo Guidicelli, on the other hand, had assured people last May 1 that girlfriend Geronimo was fine and was just tired from her #This15Me United States tour. However, a new issue blew up in the realm of Twitter today, May 3, when Popsters --- what Geronimo's fans call themselves --- accused singers Angeline Quinto and Morissette Amon of mocking and laughing at Geronimo's breakdown. It seems the root of the ruckus came from an alleged personal ...Keep on reading: Did Angeline Quinto, Morissette Amon laugh at Sarah Geronimo’s breakdown?.....»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsMay 3rd, 2018

Matteo Guidicelli: Sarah Geronimo doing fine after emotional breakdown

MANILA, Philippines – Matteo Guidicelli said on Tuesday, May 1, that girlfriend Sarah Geronimo is now okay after she became emotional during a concert in Las Vegas. In an interview with ABS-CBN , Matteo said that he has already spoken to her and that she is resting. Sarah is currently in ........»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsMay 1st, 2018

Nathalie Hart denies ever being a girlfriend of James Reid: ‘No way!’

Amid rumors linking her to heartthrob James Reid, Nathalie Hart put all these to rest with an absolute denial. "No way," the sexy actress answered when asked by talk show host Boy Abunda if she was ever a girlfriend of Reid, in a "Tonight with Boy Abunda" episode which aired Tuesday. The actresseven joked about being a target of diehard JaDine fans. Hart also clarified that the viral photo of hers receiving a kiss from Reid was taken from way back: "Wala akong ginagawa and tsaka first of all ha, that was like before they were together!"(I didn't do anything and first of all, that was like before they were together!) When asked about her wild reputation, being known for portr...Keep on reading: Nathalie Hart denies ever being a girlfriend of James Reid: ‘No way!’.....»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsFeb 21st, 2018

Vegas mass shooter’s Filipina girlfriend may still face charges

Vegas mass shooter’s Filipina girlfriend may still face charges.....»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsJan 17th, 2018

Bong Go denies intervening in Navy selection of weapons system supplier

Special Assistant to the President Christopher "Bong" Go deniedon Tuesdaythat he has intervened in the procurement process of the Philippine Navy's controversial selection of the weapons system supplier for the P15.7-billion frigate program.   "I have not intervened in the procurement of DND of its computer system for its ships. I have not participated nor intervened, directly or indirectly, in the transactions of DND. Further, I even have no information nor knowledge of the said transaction," Go said in a statement sent to reporters.   "Further, I even have no information nor knowledge of the said transaction," he added.   The Inquirer reportedon Tue...Keep on reading: Bong Go denies intervening in Navy selection of weapons system supplier.....»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsJan 16th, 2018

Las Vegas shooter’s girlfriend said she handled ammo

LAS VEGAS --- The girlfriend of the gunman behind the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history told authorities they would probably find her fingerprints on bullets because she sometimes helped him load ammunition magazines. An FBI agent tells a judge in warrant documents made public Friday that Marilou Danley wasn't arrested when she returned to the U.S. from the Philippines days after the Oct. 1 shooting, and that she was cooperating with investigators. Her boyfriend, Stephen Paddock, shot himself dead after firing from a Las Vegas Strip casino into a concert crowd, killing 58 people and injuring hundreds. The agent says in the Oct. 3 document that there was no evidence ...Keep on reading: Las Vegas shooter’s girlfriend said she handled ammo.....»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsJan 13th, 2018

No wedding bells yet for Dennis and Jennylyn

  Dennis Trillo, star of the coming GMA 7 series "The One that Got Away," asked if he would never let go of girlfriend Jennylyn Mercado, said: "Ganun na nga siguro---masaya kami, eh!" While he doesn't see himself and Jennylyn getting married anytime soon, he believes the actress is "the one" for him. "Oo naman," he said, adding that marriage is something that needs to be earned. "You need hard work and patience. As you grow older, you become more mature and gain more knowledge," he said. "But right now, we have our respective careers to focus on." "Darating din 'yun. Malalaman niyo---kapag tapos na!" he quipped, laughing. ---ALLAN POLICARPIO...Keep on reading: No wedding bells yet for Dennis and Jennylyn.....»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsJan 9th, 2018

Marcos denies deal with government

FORMER SENATOR Ferdinand R. Marcos, Jr. on Tuesday denied knowledge of an alleged compromise agreement between the government and his family on their alleged ill-gotten wealth. “The Marcos family has no knowledge or information on that apparent exchange and service of document between Atty. Lozano and the office of Sec. Sal Panelo. As a point […] The post Marcos denies deal with government appeared first on BusinessWorld......»»

Category: financeSource:  bworldonlineRelated NewsJan 2nd, 2018

Marcos camp denies hand in Lozano draft compromise deal

  MANILA, Philippines – The Marcos family denies having a hand in the draft compromise agreement with the government, which was sent by lawyer Oliver Lozano to Malacañang back in July 2017, but was made public only at the start of the new year. "The Marcos family has no knowledge or ........»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsJan 2nd, 2018

DDB union denies sending Duterte letter accusing Santiago of corrupt acts

The president of the Dangerous Drugs Board Employees'; Union has disavowed any knowledge of the letter supposedly sent by a certain Priscilla Herrera detailing former DDB chairman Dionisio Santia.....»»

Category: newsSource:  manilanewsRelated NewsNov 21st, 2017

DDB union denies sending Duterte letter accusing Santiago of corrupt acts

The president of the Dangerous Drugs Board Employees’ Union has disavowed any knowledge of the letter supposedly sent by a certain Priscilla Herrera detailing former DDB chairman Dionisio Santiago’s alleged questionable acts while he still headed the agency. Source link link: DDB union denies sending Duterte letter accusing Santiago of corrupt acts.....»»

Category: newsSource:  manilainformerRelated NewsNov 20th, 2017

Sylvester Stallone denies sexual assualt allegations

MANILA, Philippines – Sylvester Stallone has denied allegations that he sexually assaulted a 16-year-old girl in Las Vegas in 1986. The actor was 40-years-old at the time.  The hardline denial was issued by Stallone’s rep, Michelle Bega, who told E! News: “This is a ridiculous, categorically false story. No one ........»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsNov 17th, 2017