Advertisements


Expenses of Duterte s office up by ₱12 billion

Expenses of Duterte s office up by ₱12 billion.....»»

Category: entertainmentSource: pep pepJul 7th, 2018

Jeepney fare hike, Duterte expenses, weather update | Evening wRap

Today on Rappler: LTFRB releases the order for a P9-minimum fare for jeepneys. The Office of the President spent P2.5 billion in confidential and intelligence funds in 2017. The Philippines deports Methodist missionary Tawanda Chandiwana of Zimbabwe. A former Thai military diver helping to rescue a ........»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsJul 7th, 2018

Duterte’s unspent funds will surpass Aquino’s – solon

The Duterte administration has impounded some P975 billion in unspent public funds in its first two years in office, members of the minority bloc in the House of Representatives said on Wednesday. Interestingly, President Rodrigo Duterte and his economic managers had ridiculed the previous Aquino administration for its failure to fully utilize the annual allocations as they vowed to speed up public spending through the ambitious "Build, Build, Build" program. Citing official government records, Coop-Natcco Rep. Anthony Bravo said the Duterte administration's fiscal performance was actually worse than its predecessor as government underspending hit nearly P388.4 billion last yea...Keep on reading: Duterte’s unspent funds will surpass Aquino’s – solon.....»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsNov 21st, 2018

New Customs chief sworn in, vows reforms

PRESIDENT Rodrigo R. Duterte has officially sworn into office retired Armed Forces chief Rey Leonardo “Jagger” B. Guerrero as the new head of the Bureau of Customs (BoC), replacing Isidro S. Lapeña after P11 billion worth of shabu, or methamphetamine hydrochloride, was found last August to have entered the Philippines under his watch......»»

Category: financeSource:  bworldonlineRelated NewsOct 31st, 2018

Duterte on illegal drugs, lotto winners, Facebook breach | Midday wRap

Today on Rappler: President Rodrigo Duterte says the Chinese should not be immediately blamed for illegal drugs in the Philippines. The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office says two winners will share the P1.18-billion Ultra Lotto 6/58 prize. Facebook says hackers accessed personal data of 29 million users in a breach at the world's leading social network. {module 3998}.....»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsOct 15th, 2018

Paolo Duterte files another libel suit vs Trillanes for drug smuggling tag

Published @ 5:26 p.m., Sept. 19, 2018 | Updated @ 11:17 p.m., Sept. 19, 2018 DAVAO CITY --- President Rodrigo Duterte's son Paolo on Wednesday sued Sen. Antonio Trillanes IV for libel anew, this time for linking him to the smuggling of P6.4 billion worth of "shabu" (crystal meth) from China in May last year. In his new complaint filed with the City Prosecutors' Office, the younger Duterte said Trillanes described him and his father as "illegal drug smugglers." Worse, he added, the senator also "defamed and labeled" the Dutertes as "principal actors" in the drug trade in Davao City. "Evidently, it was intended to malign, destroy and kill my good name and reputation, locall...Keep on reading: Paolo Duterte files another libel suit vs Trillanes for drug smuggling tag.....»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsSep 19th, 2018

Pulong Duterte files new charges vs Sen. Trillanes

DAVAO CITY (MindaNews / 19 Sep) – Resigned Davao City vice mayor Paolo Z. Duterte filed on Wednesday another libel complaint before the City Prosecutor’s Office against opposition Senator Antonio Trillanes IV, this time for dragging him into the P6.4-billion shabu smuggling controversy last year. The filing of new charges came 13 days after he […].....»»

Category: newsSource:  mindanewsRelated NewsSep 19th, 2018

Expenses of Duterte s office up

Expenses of Duterte s office up.....»»

Category: newsSource:  cnnphilippinesRelated NewsJul 7th, 2018

Government saves P7.28 billion from ASEAN hosting budget

President Duterte spent only half of the P16.747-billion budget that Congress allocated to his office for 2017, with the bulk of the unused amount intended for the country’s hosting of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations Leaders’ Summit in November last year......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsJul 6th, 2018

How Duterte spent his President s Social Fund in 2017

MANILA, Philippines – President Rodrigo Duterte spent P4.87 billion of his President's Social Fund (PSF) in 2017, with a bulk of it going to "Other Special Assistance," according to a Commission on Audit (COA) report. This type of assistance is not clearly defined in the COA report on the Office ........»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsJul 6th, 2018

Duterte expenses up by 500%: Choppers, consultants, intel

MANILA, Philippines – In its maintenance and other operating expenses (MOOE) alone, the Office of the President (OP) in 2017 spent 534% more than it did in 2016. The Commission on Audit (COA) revealed that the OP spent P14,942,142,280.42 in MOOE in 2017, compared to P2,355,897,201.38 in 2016. ASEAN ........»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsJul 6th, 2018

64-B-Yen Japan-Funded Projects Awarded to PH During Duterte Admin

The government of Japan has awarded more than 64.52 billion yen or more than PHP31.29-billion worth of projects to the Philippines in the first two years of the Duterte administration. A presentation by the Philippine delegation during the 5th Japan-Philippines High-Level Joint Committee on Infrastructure Development and Economic Cooperation at the Prime Minister’s Office in […].....»»

Category: newsSource:  metrocebuRelated NewsJun 22nd, 2018

South Korea offers $1 B to finance PH’s infra project

SEOUL --- South Korea has offered $1 billion in official development assistance (ODA) to Manila to help the Duterte administration's ambitious "Build, Build, Build" infrastructure program. Presidential spokesperson Harry Roque said on Mondaynight that this was among the discussions between President Duterte and South Korean President Moon Jae-in during their meeting at the Blue House, the executive office and official residence of the South Korean leader. The President is here on an official visit upon the invitation of Moon. Philippine Ambassador to South Korea Raul Hernandez said that the funding will come from South Korea's Economic Development Cooperation Fund. He added that...Keep on reading: South Korea offers $1 B to finance PH’s infra project.....»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsJun 4th, 2018

Paolo Duterte still under Ombudsman probe

Presidential son and former Davao City vice mayor Paolo Duterte is still the subject of an ongoing investigation of the Office of the Ombudsman, despite being recently cleared of involvement in the P6.4-billion shabu smuggling case......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsMay 9th, 2018

Ombudsman clears Paolo Duterte and Manases Carpio on P6.4B shabu smuggling case

DAVAO CITY (MindaNews / 03 May) — The Office of the Ombudsman on Wednesday announced it has completed its investigation on the complaint involving the P6.4 billion shabu smuggling case, recommended the filing of criminal charges against then Customs Commissioner Nicanor Faeldon and three of his men but dismissed the complaints against the Presidential son […].....»»

Category: newsSource:  mindanewsRelated NewsMay 3rd, 2018

Duterte kin cleared, Faeldon faces raps for BOC shabu

A fact-finding panel of the Office of the Ombudsman has cleared “for lack of basis” President Duterte’s son Paolo and son-in-law Manases Carpio of involvement in the smuggling of P6.4 billion worth of shabu in May 2017, but recommended the filing of criminal and administrative charges against former Customs chief Nicanor Faeldon......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsMay 2nd, 2018

Duterte son cleared from smuggling raps

THE OFFICE of the Ombudsman in a statement Wednesday said it has cleared former Davao City Vice-Mayor Paolo Z. Duterte as well as lawyer Manases R. Carpio, from charges in connection with illegal drugs worth P6.4-billion drug smuggled in May last year. The presidential son and his brother-in-law, Mr. Carpio, were dragged into that controversy […] The post Duterte son cleared from smuggling raps appeared first on BusinessWorld......»»

Category: financeSource:  bworldonlineRelated NewsMay 2nd, 2018

Duterte appoints Faeldon to Office of Civil Defense

MANILA — President Rodrigo Duterte has appointed former Bureau of Customs (BOC) chief Nicanor Faeldon as Deputy Administrator III of the Department of National Defense-Office of Civil Defense (DND-OCD). Currently, Faeldon is detained at the Senate after refusing to testify on the probe of the P6.4-billion shabu shipment from China that slipped past the BOC’s… link: Duterte appoints Faeldon to Office of Civil Defense.....»»

Category: newsSource:  manilainformerRelated NewsDec 28th, 2017

Faeldon gets new post at Office of Civil Defense

  Four months after his unceremonious exit in August as commissioner of the Bureau of Customs (BOC) over the P6.4-billion drug shipment controversy, Nicanor Faeldon is going back to government service.   President Rodrigo Duterte appointed Faeldon deputy administrator III at the Office of Civil Defense (OCD), an agency under the Department of National Defense.   Faeldon's appointment paper, dated Dec. 22, was issued even as he remains in detention at the Senate over his refusal to testify in an inquiry on the P6.4-billion "shabu" (crystal meth) shipment from China that slipped through the BOC, as well as the alleged payola system in the bureau.  ...Keep on reading: Faeldon gets new post at Office of Civil Defense.....»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsDec 28th, 2017

Duterte appoints Nicanor Faeldon to Office of Civil Defense

MANILA, Philippines — In detention for snubbing a Senate probe on the smuggling of P6.4 billion worth of shabu, resigned Bureau of Customs chief Nicanor Fael.....»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsDec 27th, 2017

Lawmakers raise ‘shabu’ case vs Paolo Duterte

"Is he preempting an Ombudsman decision on his corruption case?" This was the reaction of Magdalo Rep. Gary Alejano to Davao City Vice Mayor Paolo Duterte's announcement on Monday to resign four months after he was linked to the smuggling of P6.4 billion worth of "shabu" (crystal meth) through the Bureau of Customs. In a statement, Alejano said on Tuesday the resignation of the elder son of President Duterte would "not erase the fact that the 604-kilogram shabu shipment issue has not been addressed yet and the brains behind have not been identified and arrested." The Office of the Ombudsman created a panel in October to look into the allegation that "the release [of the drugs fr...Keep on reading: Lawmakers raise ‘shabu’ case vs Paolo Duterte.....»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsDec 27th, 2017