Advertisements


Duterte confirms offering top DFA post to Teddy Boy Locsin

Ambassador to the United Nations Teddyboy Locsin Jr. INQUIRER PHOTO President Rodrigo Duterte said he had asked Teodoro 'Boy' Locsin to replace Foreign Affairs Secretary Alan Peter Cayeta.....»»

Category: newsSource: philippinetimes philippinetimesOct 12th, 2018

Duterte: Teddy Boy Locsin Jr. is next  DFA chief

PRESIDENT Rodrigo Duterte on Friday  said Teodoro “Teddy Boy” Locsin Jr., the country’s permanent representative to the United Nations (UN), will be the next secretary of the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA), a post Locsin has accepted. In a media interview in Davao City upon his arrival from Southeast Asian leaders’ gathering in Bali, Indonesia, Duterte [...] The post Duterte: Teddy Boy Locsin Jr. is next  DFA chief appeared first on The Manila Times Online......»»

Category: newsSource:  manilatimes_netRelated NewsOct 12th, 2018

Teddy Boy Locsin accepts DFA post offer

  Teddy Boy" Locsin Jr., the country's permanent representative to the United Nations, has accepted the offer of President Rodrigo Duterte to become the next Secretary of the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA). Locsin will replace outgoing DFA Sec. Alan Peter Cayetano, who will run for a seat in the House of Representatives in the 2019 elections. Duterte himself disclosed that he had already offered the post to Locsin. Asked about it on Twitter, Locsin confirmed having said yes to the offer. "I was asked I said yes; but love UN, the many friends & intellectual companions I made. But I didn't say no when asked as I didn't when he told me I was UN ambassador," ...Keep on reading: Teddy Boy Locsin accepts DFA post offer.....»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsOct 12th, 2018

Duterte confirms offering new gov't post to Diño

Duterte confirms offering new gov't post to Diño.....»»

Category: entertainmentSource:  philstarRelated NewsSep 28th, 2017

Duterte confirms offering DILG post to Diño - Philippine Star

Duterte confirms offering DILG post to Diño - Philippine Star.....»»

Category: newsSource:  googlenewsRelated NewsSep 28th, 2017

Duterte confirms offering DILG post to Diño

MANILA, Philippines — President Rodrigo Duterte on Thursday confirmed offering Martin Diño a post at the Department of the Interior and Local Government two.....»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsSep 28th, 2017

Duterte told new DFA chief Locsin to be truthful — Palace

President Rodrigo Duterte has given his marching orders to new Foreign Affairs Secretary Teodoro "Teddy" Locsin Jr., who took his oath of office on Wednesday......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsOct 18th, 2018

Duterte confirms Locsin to replace Cayetano at DFA

Duterte confirms Locsin to replace Cayetano at DFA.....»»

Category: newsSource:  thestandardRelated NewsOct 12th, 2018

How the Philippines voted at UN with Locsin

Teodoro "Teddy" Locsin Jr., the country's permanent representative to the United Nations (UN), confirmed that he has accepted the offer of President Rodrigo Duterte to be the next Department of Foreign Affairs secretary......»»

Category: newsSource:  philstarRelated NewsOct 12th, 2018

Will Teddy Locsin Jr. lay low on Twitter as Philippines’ new top diplomat?

Permanent representative to the United Nations Teodoro “Teddy Boy” Locsin Jr. has been appointed the country’s new top diplomat. A former lawyer and broadcaster, Locsin is also known for his active and occasionally controversial Twitter account. He announced the new post as Foreign Affairs secretary on the microblogging platform. I was asked I said yes; […] The post Will Teddy Locsin Jr. lay low on Twitter as Philippines’ new top diplomat? appeared first on Interaksyon......»»

Category: newsSource:  interaksyonRelated NewsOct 12th, 2018

Duterte offers Teodoro Locsin Jr foreign secretary post

MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) – President Rodrigo Duterte said Friday morning, October 12, he offered Philippine Permanent Representive to the United Nations Teodoro "Teddyboy" Locsin Jr to be the country's new top diplomat. During the press briefing upon his arrival from the Asean Leaders' gathering in Bali, Indonesia, Duterte asked his aide ........»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsOct 12th, 2018

Roque mulls resignation after President confirms hospital visit

PRESIDENTIAL SPOKESPERSON Harry L. Roque, Jr. said on Friday that he is considering resigning after he was “taken aback” by the confirmation of a hospital visit by President Rodrigo R. Duterte last Wednesday, which he said he did not know about. The post Roque mulls resignation after President confirms hospital visit appeared first on BusinessWorld......»»

Category: financeSource:  bworldonlineRelated NewsOct 5th, 2018

Palace confirms Duterte’s ‘routine’ medical procedures

MALACAÑANG ON Monday confirmed that President Rodrigo R. Duterte had recently undergone colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures, but added this was “routine.” The post Palace confirms Duterte’s ‘routine’ medical procedures appeared first on BusinessWorld......»»

Category: financeSource:  bworldonlineRelated NewsSep 24th, 2018

Duterte confirms apology to Kris, but won t make Mocha say sorry

President Rodrigo Duterte on Thursday confirmed that he apologized to Kris Aquino, even as he said Communications Assistant Secretary Mocha Uson did not defy him when the latter refused to apologize to the showbiz star in connection to her controversial social media post. Source link link: Duterte confirms apology to Kris, but won't make Mocha say sorry.....»»

Category: newsSource:  manilainformerRelated NewsJun 7th, 2018

DTI extends Negosyo loans for soldiers

The Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) is offering special zero-interest Negosyo loans for families of soldiers wounded or killed in action (WIA/KIA) after Trade Secretary Ramon Lopez signed equity and loan agreements with these families on Wednesday. This “is a special P50-million loan package that is part of President Rodrigo Duterte‘s program to provide [...] The post DTI extends Negosyo loans for soldiers appeared first on The Manila Times Online......»»

Category: newsSource:  manilatimesRelated NewsFeb 14th, 2018

Malacañang confirms Duterte order to temporarily stop putting up new casinos

Malacañang on Friday confirmed that President Rodrigo R. Duterte has ordered a moratorium on new casinos, a day after Reuters reported that the country’s gaming regulator stopped processing applications for gaming licenses. “The President decided to temporarily stop putting up casinos,” Presidential Spokesperson Herminio Harry L. Roque, Jr. told reporters in Filipino during a press […] The post Malacañang confirms Duterte order to temporarily stop putting up new casinos appeared first on BusinessWorld......»»

Category: financeSource:  bworldonlineRelated NewsFeb 9th, 2018

PH upgrade to boost global bond offering

The Philippines’ upgraded investment rating bodes well for a planned global bond offering, Treasury and Finance officials said. Fitch’s move to raise the country further into investment-grade territory, they claimed, was an endorsement of the Duterte administration’s economic strategy, which is anchored on a comprehensive tax reform plan and a massive infrastructure modernization program. “We [...] The post PH upgrade to boost global bond offering appeared first on The Manila Times Online......»»

Category: newsSource:  manilatimesRelated NewsDec 16th, 2017

CA confirms Guerrero appointment as AFP chief

THE Commission on Appointments (CA) unanimously approved the appointment of Armed Forces of the Philippines chief of staff General Rey Leonardo Guerrero. Guerrero was promoted to four-star general in November, and took over the top military post on October 26, a day after President Rodrigo Duterte signed his appointment papers.… Source link link: CA confirms Guerrero appointment as AFP chief.....»»

Category: newsSource:  manilainformerRelated NewsDec 7th, 2017

CA confirms Guerrero appointment as AFP chief

THE Commission on Appointments (CA) unanimously approved the appointment of Armed Forces of the Philippines chief of staff General Rey Leonardo Guerrero. Guerrero was promoted to four-star general in November, and took over the top military post on October 26, a day after President Rodrigo Duterte signed his appointment papers.….....»»

Category: newsSource:  journalRelated NewsDec 6th, 2017

Duterte and the US, Teddy Boy Locsin, Derrick Rose | 12PM wRap

Duterte and the US, Teddy Boy Locsin, Derrick Rose | 12PM wRap.....»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsOct 8th, 2016

Duterte appoints media personality Teddy Boy Locsin new UN ambassador - CNN Philippines

Duterte appoints media personality Teddy Boy Locsin new UN ambassador - CNN Philippines.....»»

Category: newsSource:  googlenewsRelated NewsSep 19th, 2016