Advertisements


Camila Cabello leaves Fifth Harmony

Camila Cabello leaves Fifth Harmony.....»»

Category: newsSource: rappler rapplerDec 19th, 2016

Camila Cabello leaves Fifth Harmony

Camila Cabello leaves Fifth Harmony.....»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsDec 19th, 2016

Hit girl group Fifth Harmony calls time

NEW YORK, USA – Fifth Harmony, the all-female pop group born on a TV singing contest, on Monday, March 19 announced an indefinite hiatus as its members pursue solo careers. The group's original fifth member, 21-year-old Camila Cabello, had already left and scored a big success with her smash hit ........»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsMar 20th, 2018

Camila bigger on the solo trail

Camila Cabello was the Zayn Malik of Fifth Harmony......»»

Category: entertainmentSource:  philstarRelated NewsJan 18th, 2018

Fifth Harmony wins Teens Choice Awards, ex-Fifth Harmony member Camila Cabello moves on

LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Teen Choice Awards, always a bubble celebrating teenage tastes, took time out during Sunday night's ceremony to consider the world its.....»»

Category: entertainmentSource:  philstarRelated NewsAug 14th, 2017

Cheat Sheet: Camila Cabello Got Us Inspired To Wear Our Trusty Sneaks With Attitude!

We played style-me-up with one of her collab footwear projects!.....»»

Category: lifestyleSource:  abscbnRelated NewsApr 4th, 2018

Taylor Swift taps Camila Cabello, Charli XCX as tour openers

    Taylor Swift has announced two openers for her Reputation Stadium Tour this 2018.   On Thursday, the singer-songwriter said on Instagram that Charli XCX and Camila Cabello will join her this spring and summer.   British singer-songwriter Charli XCX's fourth album, "Pop 2," came out in 2017; while Cabello's debut album, "Camila," was released in January and immediately topped the charts.   Swift expressed her excitement on Instagram for the tour. She said she cannot wait to see her fans.   "Reputation" came out in November on Big Machine Records and became 2017's best-selling album in the United States. Swift's tour, her ...Keep on reading: Taylor Swift taps Camila Cabello, Charli XCX as tour openers.....»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsMar 2nd, 2018

Throwing down

  NEW YORK---The music industry's biggest night was celebrated here on Sunday, Jan. 28 at Madison Square Garden. I'm talking about the 60th Annual Grammy Awards. Hosted by last year's host, James Corden (whose parents also made a cameo appearance), it is one of the awards nights that I look forward to. But because I had a show happening at the same time, I set my DVR to record it. And for the most part, it didn't disappoint. There were amazing performances by Childish Gambino, Lady Gaga, Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee, Pink, SZA, Alessia Cara, Kesha, Cyndi Lauper, Camila Cabello, Rihanna, DJ Khaled, Khalid, the Resistance Revival Chorus (in a powerful number introduced by ...Keep on reading: Throwing down.....»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsJan 31st, 2018
Category: lifestyleSource:  abscbnRelated NewsNov 6th, 2017

Girl group Fifth Harmony down to four as Cabello goes solo

Girl group Fifth Harmony down to four as Cabello goes solo.....»»

Category: entertainmentSource:  interaksyonRelated NewsDec 19th, 2016

4-man PDP-Laban team to NoKor for party talks

A four-man Partido Demokratiko Pilipino Lakas ng Bayan (PDP-Laban) delegation leaves tomorrow for Pyongyang on a first-ever visit by a Philippine political party to the North Korean capital, launching a historic direct party-to-party contact with the Workers’ Party of Korea. Sen. Aquilino “Koko” Pimentel III, PDP Laban national President, described….....»»

Category: newsSource:  journalRelated NewsJul 15th, 2018

Jabari Parker leaves Bucks, signs with hometown Chicago Bulls

  CHICAGO, United States – The Chicago Bulls on Saturday, July 14, confirmed the signing of Milwaukee Bucks forward Jabari Parker in a deal worth a reported $40 million over two seasons. "Jabari is a 23-year-old player who is a natural fit with our young core, and is a proven scorer at ........»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsJul 15th, 2018

Duterte leaves for private Malaysia trip

MANILA, Philippines – President Rodrigo Duterte left for Malaysia past 6 pm Saturday, July 14, for a "private trip" that will mix business with pleasure. Malacañang earlier said that Duterte will head to Kuala Lumpur to watch Senator Manny Pacquiao's boxing match with Argentine boxer Lucas Matthysse on Sunday, July 15......»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsJul 14th, 2018

Nadal-Djokovic match suspended at Wimbledon after 3rd set

Rafael Nadal of Spain leaves the court after play was suspended in his men's singles semifinals match against Serbia's Novak Djokovic at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London, Sat.....»»

Category: newsSource:  philippinetimesRelated NewsJul 14th, 2018

3 college studes collared for MJ

THREE college students were placed under police custody after they were allegedly caught in possession of dried marijuana leaves in their school campus in Quezon City, Thursday. Quezon City Police District (QCPD) directore Chief Supt. Joselito T. Esquivel Jr. said Jovan Gragasin, 18, of Caloocan City; Jaycrome Lapinig, 18, of….....»»

Category: newsSource:  journalRelated NewsJul 13th, 2018

3rd Methodist missionary leaves Philippines after expulsion

MANILA, Philippines – Methodist missionary Miracle Osman left the Philippines after the Bureau of Immigration (BI) served her an order to leave due to her alleged involvement in political activities, her lawyer said Friday evening, July 13. Osman of Blantyre, Malawi, exited the Philippines on Thursday, July ........»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsJul 13th, 2018

Chelsea fires manager Antonio Conte after 2 years in charge

By Steve Douglas, Associated Press Antonio Conte's protracted divorce from Chelsea was finalized on Friday when he was fired after a two-year tenure in which he won the English Premier League and FA Cup but failed to gain the power he craved at the London club. Chelsea began a terse, four-sentence statement on its website, "Chelsea Football Club and Antonio Conte have parted company." Leaving Stamford Bridge was always the likely outcome for Conte following a season in which Chelsea missed out on Champions League qualification after a fifth-place league finish, 30 points behind champion Manchester City. The Italian coach regularly grumbled about his failure to exert control, particularly over transfers. Contrast that to the end of his first season at the club, where Conte was feted for leading Chelsea to the league title by seven points after a record-breaking run of 13 straight wins in the middle of the season, sparked by an inspired and bold change of formation. Conte took preseason training this week at Chelsea's practice base in Cobham with players who hadn't featured at the World Cup, but reports emerged in the Italian media on Thursday saying Conte had been fired. That speculation only intensified when Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas and former Chelsea captain John Terry paid tribute to Conte on social media. "Thank you boss," Terry wrote on Twitter. "Great man, Great manager. I wish you every success in the future." The club's 64-word announcement was eventually made on Friday, ending with: "We wish Antonio every success in his future career." Conte still had a year left on a revised deal he signed last summer after delivering the fifth Premier League title since Roman Abramovich bought Chelsea in 2003. Only the pay was improved, though, with Conte's contract still running for just another two seasons — hardly a show of commitment by either the club or its manager. The Italian's main gripe for the past year was Chelsea's failure to land the signings he really wanted for its Premier League title defense. Chelsea was beaten to the signing of Romelu Lukaku by Manchester United and then Fernando Llorente by Tottenham, for example. "The club decides every player," he moaned last season. Winning the FA Cup by beating Manchester United at Wembley Stadium in May — and getting one over his great managerial rival, Jose Mourinho — proved to be Conte's last hurrah and maintained his record of winning a trophy every season he has been in charge of Juventus — where he won the Serie A for four straight years — and Chelsea. Chelsea seeks a 13th permanent manager under Abramovich's ownership, and at possibly the most turbulent period of the Russian billionaire's trophy-filled reign. It emerged in May that Abramovich had yet to have his British visa renewed amid a crackdown by authorities on associates of Russian President Vladimir Putin. Chelsea also halted plans to redevelop Stamford Bridge, citing an unfavorable climate to invest in the 500 million pound ($665 million) project. Conte leaves amid reports in the British and Italian media that former Napoli coach Maurizio Sarri will take over at Chelsea for next season. Sarri's future has been up in the air since Napoli hired Carlo Ancelotti as its new coach in May. Sarri spent three years at the club and led it to two runner-up finishes and a third place, playing an entertaining and high-energy brand of football like that seen at Man City under Pep Guardiola, Tottenham under Mauricio Pochettino, and Liverpool under Juergen Klopp. Sarri didn't win a major title at Napoli, however, and that would not be tolerated at Chelsea. As Conte and many of his predecessors have learned, even winning trophies is no guarantee of job security at Chelsea under Abramovich......»»

Category: sportsSource:  abscbnRelated NewsJul 13th, 2018

Typhoon Gardo leaves PAR, but monsoon rain to persist

What's the weather like in your area? Report the situation through Rappler's  Agos  or tweet us at  @rapplerdotcom . MANILA, Philippines – Typhoon Gardo (Maria) left the Philippine Area of Responsibility (PAR) at 6 pm on Tuesday, July 10, but PAGASA warned that rain from the southwest monsoon or hanging habagat ........»»

Category: newsSource:  rapplerRelated NewsJul 10th, 2018

Widow of Nobel dissident Liu Xiaobo leaves China: friend

Liu Xia, the widow of Chinese Nobel dissident Liu Xiaobo, left China and is on a plane out of the country, according to a friend familiar with the situation. Widow of Nobel dissident Liu Xiaobo leaves China: friend Liu Xia, the widow of Chinese Nobel dissident Liu Xiaobo, left China on Tuesday and is on… link: Widow of Nobel dissident Liu Xiaobo leaves China: friend.....»»

Category: newsSource:  manilainformerRelated NewsJul 10th, 2018

UP to go overseas for training for second straight year

The University of the Philippines is already hard at work, preparing for what it is hoping to be a breakthrough season. With the UAAP Season 81 just two months away, the Fighting Maroons are all set to travel to Serbia for a two-week long training camp. “This training camp should push us to be at the height of our condition. After that, we will have at least a month to sustain it,” head coach Bo Perasol shared. Perasol said that, aside from drills and training exercises, State U will also have tuneup games against Serbian and Croatian professional teams. UP leaves for Croatia on July 21 and will be back home on August 4. This is the second straight year that the now-rejuvenated program has a training camp abroad. A year ago, they went to Las Vegas for Impact Training. Before the training camp in Serbia, the Fighting Maroons will also be competing in a pocket tournament in Iloilo. The Fighting Maroons’ preparations and of course, support in-season, have been made possible by new backers Robinson’s, 3M, and NXLED. —— Follow this writer on Twitter, @riegogogo......»»

Category: sportsSource:  abscbnRelated NewsJul 10th, 2018

Sharon Cuneta teases new movie co-star: Robin or Richard?

Sharon Cuneta teased a possible movie reunion with one of her old love team partners for an upcoming project; will it be Robin Padilla or Richard Gomez? The megastar uploaded a collage on her Instagram to tease an upcoming movie project with Star Cinema. She also hinted at a possible reunion with either Padilla or Gomez. "Star Cinema Presents Sharon Cuneta AND...??? (Who do you think it's gonna be? One of these two Rs? Let's all wait and see! Sabi ng [said] Star Cinema...)," wrote Cuneta in the caption.     However, on July 8 she shared a clip from the movie "Maging Sino Ka Man" wherein Padilla gave malunggay (moringa) leaves to Cuneta instead of flowers...Keep on reading: Sharon Cuneta teases new movie co-star: Robin or Richard?.....»»

Category: newsSource:  inquirerRelated NewsJul 10th, 2018